Misc. M.U.S.C.L.E.-related Illustrations


The M.U.S.C.L.E. Epic Battle Carrying Case

I always wanted a decent official M.U.S.C.L.E. carrying case but since that was never made, I decided to design my own! I designed this "Epic Battle Carrying Case" in the late 90's. The carrying case itself was a Hot Wheels or Matchbox car case made of clear plastic (found at Wal-marts and other retailers for about five bucks). It held alot of M.U.S.C.L.E.s, about 150 or so. As for the decal, I first sketched a battle between Muscle Man and Terri-Bull. (91K) Then I scanned that sketch in the computer and added color and logos.

M.U.S.C.L.E. Planets

In the late 90's, I experimented with the idea that the different colored M.U.S.C.L.E.s came from different planets in a M.U.S.C.L.E. solar system. The idea was a fun way to practice creating planets in Photoshop. Below are the pink and green M.U.S.C.L.E. planets.

The Massive Mayhem Wrestling Ring

This custom ring was a WWE 6" scale wrestling ring with some MUSCLE-oriented decals of my own design. The sides have decals displaying the logo (shown at top), along with illustrations from the Kinnikuman Comichara Set (two of which are shown here). The ring mat features a large graphic of a MUSCLE Planet (which was created my playing around with a real-life image of Mars).

Popular posts from this blog

Super-Rare M.U.S.C.L.E.s

M.U.S.C.L.E. Mailaway Poster

Collecting FAQs