Photoshopped M.U.S.C.L.E.s Page V




Kaa-Nooii has the ability to fry his opponents with his electrified armor. He has to keep away from water (for obvious reasons) so he isn't exactly the most... uh... hygienic of M.U.S.C.L.E.s.



Sun Tiger is a close relative of Night Tiger from the M.P.S.W.L. He hates it when I tell him, "Be sure to wash where the sun don't shine! Oh, wait... I guess that's not really anywhere on you, is it?"



After escaping from a M.U.S.C.L.E. freak show, The Intertwined Twins came to me seeking refuge. They have only one body but two minds, so deciding who gets the kiddie meal toy when we go to McGrease's isn't easy...



Look, Tortle, I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't intercept any 'transmissions' and I don't have any 'plans'! Man, ever since you put on your Halloween costume, you've been acting weird!



Sure, your beanie costume is cool, TeePee, but be careful... you may become collectible! And we all know what happens to collectible toys... they're imprisoned in indestructible, acid-free plastic containers for all eternity!



Well, I've seen people dress up as the different members of KISS before, Urn, but you're the first person I've seen go as the entire band all at once!