Photoshopped M.U.S.C.L.E.s Page III



Frankie has the strange habit of stealing other M.U.S.C.L.E.s' body parts. He dreams of writing a children's book called "Who Did I Steal My Body Parts From?" but doesn't understand why all the editors think that writing about bloody body parts and innards is too graphic for kids. "They haven't seen what kids do to M.U.S.C.L.E.s!" Frankie says.



Sumo Joe holds the World Championship belt for Sumo Thumb Wrestling! His arch enemy is H.A.N.D., for obvious reasons...



Okay, that's it, Tortle! You're grounded!!!



This is Jetlag, the fastest M.U.S.C.L.E. alive! His unique speed gets troublesome sometimes, though. I've had to punish him many times for breaking the sound barrier inside the house!



Here is the incredibly powerful Bob! He has the ability to transform himself into a fearsome paperweight! Observe, mere mortal... he is displaying his awesome powers right before your very eyes!!!



MeldMan can fuse his body with different objects (including, apparently, C-10 M.U.S.C.L.E. cards). He was the last M.U.S.C.L.E. that I needed for my collection, or so I thought... It turns out that I had him all along, he was just fused with my M.U.S.C.L.E. poster. It was luck that I found him at all... the little sneak hid over #125!