Photoshopped M.U.S.C.L.E.s Page I



It looks like Tortle wants to meet you! Waitaminnit... Tortle, what did I tell you about ripping through my C-10 cards?!



Say hello to H.A.N.D. (Hellion Assisting in Needless Destruction). He's a nasty little grump. All the other M.U.S.C.L.E.s and I know to steer clear of him when he has a hangnail!



This young fella's name is Baby Muscle! His high-pitched scream has the power to force opponents into submission, as well as force me into buying him toys whenever we go into a toy store.



This is Drazil, evil arch nemesis of Tortle. I've asked him why he hates Tortle so much, but he won't give me a straight answer (I think he's jealous because C.U.T.I.E.s constantly swoon over Tortle).



Maho-Tsukai is the resident M.U.S.C.L.E. Magician, and he puts on a show for me and the other M.U.S.C.L.E.s frequently. One of his favorite tricks is to dissolve into thin air (shown here). I caught him with a bunch of mirrors before a show once, but he said that they were for "fixing his hair." Yeah, right.



Decap had a really bad temper. I told him that if he wasn't careful, one day he would get so mad that his head would just explode! Well, I guess he didn't listen...