Fox and Tortle Show, Episode VIII



Since Tortle's hasty blasting of Nathan in the last episode, Fox and Tortle have been existing in a toy equivalent of death as they relive events from their pasts... events which shaped them into the greatest journalists the toy world has ever seen...


Fox relives scenes from his young puppy-hood...



He remembers his father Jaguar Fett, the most feared journalist in the galaxy. Fox's life was forever changed as a result of a vast, yet tragic, battle... a battle which resulted in the death of his beloved father...



Tortle remembers his past as well... a time when he trained under a widely respected and beloved sensei...



Tortle... You have advanced in my teachings of peace far beyond any other student I have trained. As a result of my many years of instruction, you lead an entirely peaceful existence, never harming even the smallest of creatures.




You are my greatest protege. I forsee you becoming my successor, forever spreading the word of peace and kindness throughout this increasingly violent world. You are... like a son to me. I hope I am like a father to you for... I love you dearly, my son.










Oh dear! I'm terribly sorry about the mess, young lad. It seems I was a tad bit too sloppy in my aiming! Oh well... what is truly important is that I bagged my prey, is it not?




Good day! Chip, chip, cheerio!




Tortle stumbled away in a daze, dumbfounded by the horror of the sudden gory events...


Master... now that he's gone, I realize what I must do...




BLAST AS MUCH STUFF AS I POSSIBLY CAN!!! Man, that was cool! And now that the ol' fuddy-duddy's outta the way, I can have some REAL fun! I'm the king of the world! WAHOO!!!




Thus were the events that shaped the lives of Fox and Tortle...
What is next for the duo? Will they exist forever in this horrible limbo?