Fox and Tortle Show, Episode IV





Welcome to the Fox and Tortle Show! Well gang, the New Year has passed with no mass computer failure and no nuclear armageddon. It seems like all that preparation and worrying was for naught.




Yeah, kind of disappointing. I wanted to see at least a little bit of carnage, dammit!




Anyway, we have a great New Year's show for you! Please welcome our guest for tonight, Vegeta from Dragonball Z!




Greetings!




Wow, I can't believe you're on the show, Vegeta! I'm a big fan! I love it when you blast those weird green guys on the show!




Thank you, Tortle! I appreciate your cruelty on this show as well!




Well, Vegeta, I must admit that although I've seen the show, I really don't care for it. I mean, half of the show just is two fighters talking trash to each other or them grunting while they're charging up!




I'll answer that, then I will kill you both for such disrespect!




You only have two points of articulation that are actually useful! What are you going to do, hop us to death?




Hey, go easy on him, will ya Fox? He blows stuff up on his show! He's pretty cool!




Sorry Tortle, but I just can't compromise my integrity as a journalist...




KABOOM!!!






My God! What happened to Vegeta?!




DESTROY! DESTROY!




Gaiking! What the hell are you doing?!




MUST DESTROY THE SHOW!




Of course! Gaiking was made in the '70's! He's not Y2K compatible!




But why does a change in the date make you want to destroy the show, Gaiking?




IT IS NOW 1900. THE INTERNET WILL NOT BE INVENTED FOR MANY DECADES. THE VERY EXISTENCE OF THIS SHOW IS IMPOSSSIBLE AND WILL CAUSE A TEMPORAL PARADOX. THEREFORE, THE SHOW MUST BE DESTROYED!




You know, that kinda makes sense, in a Star Trek way...




ZAP!!!



LOOK OUT!!




Where's he going?




Holy hippo spit! He's going to Nathan's M.U.S.C.L.E. Page!




DESTROY! DESTROY!




RRRRIPP!



He's tearing the page apart! We've got to stop him! But how? His armor's too strong for our blasters!




I don't know, Tortle. I just don't know...




TO BE CONTINUED...