Photoshopped M.U.S.C.L.E.s Page IV



Bushido may look grumpy, but he's really a good-natured guy who loves to get down! He's very popular with the C.U.T.I.E.s, who are impressed by his incredible dancing. Here we see him doing his favorite dance, the Bushido Boogie!



Look, Tortle, I don't mean to be rude to your little cousins, but I don't want them playing my M.U.S.C.L.E. Nintendo game! The last time I let them, I found peanut butter in the Nintendo after they were done! And no, Greenie, you can't have that Shogun Warrior so quit asking!



This rather disgusting little guy is named Pus Ooze. He constantly has some sort of bodily fluid oozing from his orifices. By the way, that green mustache is not facial hair...



Although Thorg is a bootleg, I still decided to include him on my page. He tries his hardest to be a true M.U.S.C.L.E. and has been pestering me for weeks to be put on the page. I was impressed by his determination, so I decided to give him a chance!



Bloody Gary is always falling apart! Fortunately for him, his separated limbs make excellent weapons to use against his opponents! But, unfortunately for the rest of us, he sometimes accidentally leaves his body parts in various disgusting places... like in the peanut butter jar.



Gladiator loves to juggle his weapons! Sometimes he misses and accidentally lops-off an arm, but his arms can rejuvinate themselves. Besides, Frankie is always happy to take any amputated limbs! Gladiator is one of the few MUSCLEs not on the poster. But when I ask him about it, he just says that being on the poster isn't his "style." Whatever that means...